Cosmetic dental treatments have increased in popularity over the last several years. A bright, beautiful smile can help with self-esteem, confidence and overall appearance. With the latest technologies available, improving your smile has become faster and more affordable. Our cosmetic treatments can improve or correct bites, whiten teeth, change size or shape of teeth, and fill in unattractive gaps between teeth. TenderCare Dental offers a variety of cosmetic dentistry options so that you can decide which cosmetic dental treatments are right for you, including:
- Tooth Bonding
- Contouring and Reshaping
- Dental Veneers
- Teeth Whitening and Bleaching
- Teeth Straightening and Alignment
TenderCare Dental offers the Portland, OR area cosmetic dental bonding. Bonding is a process that allows for a strong connection between a dental material and your tooth. This is the most effective seal in dentistry today. Bonded restorations integrate or mesh with the tooth and become as one. The tooth is actually stronger than a healthy tooth with no filling. Teeth can be restored to their original beauty with the advances in tooth-colored materials. Bonding can be applied to crowns as well. Bonding also allows restoration of chipped, fractured, and unsightly teeth.
Benefits of Cosmetic Bonding Include:
- It’s quick, affordable, relatively painless, and long lasting
- It’s a great alternative to veneers, bridges and crowns
- The composite resin used in the procedure is very flexible, expanding, and contracting with the natural tooth to prevent cracks and tooth loss
Tooth bonding is an excellent option for individuals looking to repair imperfections in their smile
Contouring and Reshaping
This cosmetic dental treatment is an instant and painless way to correct your smile. Tooth contouring and reshaping can correct crooked, cracked or overlapping teeth in just one visit. This procedure can alter the length, shape or position of your teeth.
Contouring is used with bonding to correct bite problems, and imperfections are carefully eliminated through sculpting with a sanding drill or laser. Teeth are then smoothed and polished.
TenderCare Dental provides porcelain veneers to dental patients in the Portland, OR area. Porcelain veneers are thin coverings that go over the fronts of your teeth. Becoming increasingly popular in the past 12 years, tens of thousands of porcelain veneers have been placed to mask discolorations, to brighten teeth, and to improve a smile. As we age, teeth wear, fracture, chip and stain. Although tooth whitening will brighten your smile, it will not correct tooth imperfections and misalignments. With proper home care and scheduled evaluation visits, porcelain veneers can provide you with a beautiful smile for years to come.
Benefits of Porcelain Veneers Include:
- A dazzling, balanced smile
- Camouflages numerous cosmetic problems such as, chips, cracks and discolorations
- Veneers are compatible with other (existing) restorative treatments like crowns and bridges
- They are compatible with other dental treatments such as, teeth whitening and TMJ treatment