Share the things you love...
PICK A CARD - ANY CARD
With our “Refer-A-Friend” program, BOTH you and your referral receive a $30 gift card of your choice!
We’d like to say “ thank you” for your kind referrals of family and friends to our practice, so for a limited time, you’ll receive a $30 gift card of your choice each time you refer a new patient to our practice.*
In addition, the person you refer will also receive a $30 gift card at the completion of their first visit. It’s a win/win proposition! You win, your friend or family member wins, and our practice wins a new, satisfied, long-term patient! Hey, what could be more fun?
*First visit is defined as a comprehensive exam, x-rays, and cleaning. New patients only. No cash value. Card choices subject to change, based on availability.
How to submit:
1. Enter your name in the “referred by” box.
2. Choose the $30 gift card you wish to receive.
3. Enter the name of the person you are referring to.
4. You don’t need to choose the $30 gift card they will receive. They will choose the gift card on the day of their appointment.
5. Click the “generate” button.
6. Print or photograph the generated referral form and send it to the person you are referring to via your favorite method (email, text, in person, etc.)
7. Tell them to contact our office and present the referral form on the day of their appointment to redeem the gift card of their choice. Your gift card will arrive by mail shortly thereafter.
MEET DR. ANDREW THOMPSON
Welcome to TenderCare Dental!
Dr. Andrew Thompson provides a unique blend of leading edge capabilities in a warm and friendly atmosphere. He loves what he does and you will feel it the first time you visit his practice. What does this mean for you? Consistent, highly-personalized visits in a fun-yet professional , comfortable atmosphere. He treats people, not teeth.
He takes the time necessary to consistently improve his skills and technological capabilities of his practice. He has trained with many of the best clinicians in the country, and insists on only the best materials and highest quality lab work available. What does this mean for you? You benefit from the very latest treatment and techniques, including innovative advances in patient comfort, the highest quality and longest lasting materials, and the most aesthetically pleasing results.
He offers a full range of cosmetic, restorative, and general dentistry services for adults and children with emphasis on sound preventative dentistry. What does this mean for you? You and your family enjoy the convenience of a one stop resource for all your dental needs, including a warm, friendly environment for children. You’ll treasure the peace of mind that comes from a quickly developed sense of trust and confidence in your dentist.
Discover the difference a great dentist can make in your life. Give Dr. Andrew Thompson a call today to schedule an appointment.
Phone: (503) 647-0055
10395 NW Glencoe Rd #100 North Plains, OR 97133